Filtering Companies Or Funds
The new screener is a user-friendly feature used to allow subscribers to filter stocks or funds according to a specific criterion. The following features have been included in the upgraded version:
- Three different datasets to filter from:
- Stockpointer (same criteria and data found on previous version)
- Fund (data on Canadian funds and ETFs).
- An “Export To CSV” feature.
- New screen-able filters such as SPScore, Risk Score, and ratios such as Debt-Equity and Interest Coverage.